Whenever we use one of the following terms in these terms and conditions, please interpret them as follows: City Guides – a brand under which the IT system (platform) and the application operate, which enables Tourists to use their mobile devices with Routes prepared by Guides. Application – a mobile application available on the App Store and Google Play platforms that allows Tourists to use the City Guides Services on their mobile devices. Service Provider – owner of the City Guides brand, TRISMA BIS Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Gdańsk (registered office address: 80-814 Gdańsk, ul. Chrobrego 96E/34), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000961748, REGON 367032091, NIP 5833242178, whose registration files are kept at the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register. Service – enabling Tourists to use Routes created by Guides and use them on mobile devices, after prior registration. Guide – author of the Route made available to Tourists via the City Guides application. Route – a description of the selected place or places along with appropriate audio recordings, photos and transcripts prepared by the Guide and placed in the Application. Advertising – banner, recording, push notification. Advertisements will appear while using the Application, to which the user agrees by registering a profile in the Application. Promo codes – codes for discounts offered by entrepreneurs within a given region through which the Route runs. Tourist – you – the person who uses the Route prepared by the Guide in the City Guides application. Mobile platform operator – depending on the operating system used in the Tourist’s mobile device: Apple Inc. or Google LLC.
1. The Tourist may not use the Services or create an account for illegal purposes. 2. The Tourist’s behavior in the Application must comply with the applicable laws in a given country. The user bears full responsibility for knowing the regulations applicable to him. 3. If the provided Route violates the provisions of law, including copyright or trademark rights, the Service Provider should be informed immediately.
1. By using the Services, the Tourist may be exposed to content that they may find offensive, indecent or inappropriate. City Guides does not bear any responsibility for the materials provided by the Guides within the Application. 2. When using the Application, the Tourist is aware that it contains advertisements. 3. Tourist. using the Promo Codes placed in the Application, undertakes to show this code to an employee of the company that decided to offer the appropriate discount, in order to link the discount with the City Guides application. 4. The Tourist is aware that enabling the location is required for the proper and full operation of the Application.
1. If you consent in the Application, the Application will use and store device location data. We only collect this data for the following purposes: a) Improve the quality and convenience of using the Application; b) To offer you exclusive offers based on your location and/or location history as part of the use of Ads and Promo Codes; c) To understand App usage based on location
1. All rights, title and interest in the City Guides platforms and Services are and shall remain the exclusive property of City Guides and its licensors. The Website, Application and Routes are protected by copyright and trademarks. The tourist has no right to use the City Guides name or any of the trademarks, logos, domain names and other distinguishing features of the City Guides brand. 2. While accessing or using the City Guides platform, the Tourist may not perform any of the following activities: • access, manipulate, use non-public areas of the platform (including content stores), City Guides computer systems or technical communication systems of City Guides service providers; • disable, interfere with or attempt to circumvent any of the security-related features of the platforms, probe, scan or test the security of any of our systems; • copy, modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or content on the platform or the City Guides Services; • access, search or attempt to access or search our platform in any way (whether automated or otherwise) other than through currently available search features available through mobile applications or API (and only in accordance with these API terms); scrape, use robots or other automated means to access the Services; • use the Services in any way to send altered, misleading or false source identifying information (e.g. sending emails falsely appearing as City Guides), interfere with or disrupt the access of any user, host or network (or attempt to do so), including but not limited to, sending viruses, overloading, flooding, spamming or flooding platforms or services, or otherwise disrupting or burdening the Services
1. Binding Agreement: The Traveler confirms that by registering, accessing or using our Services, he/she accepts these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not register, access or otherwise use the Services. 2. Disclaimer: Where: • The City Guides website and application will be disabled due to planned maintenance or due to a failure on the website; • one of the Guides makes false statements; • security issues beyond the control of City Guides The Tourist accepts the fact that he will not be able to appeal to the Service Provider with a complaint in any of the above cases. 3. Limitation of Liability: Using the Services involves risks, for example, if the Tourist purchases a route and suffers an injury while exploring it. The tourist fully accepts this risk and agrees that he will not be able to claim damages, even if he suffers loss or damage as a result of using the City Guides platform and Services. 4. Indemnification: If the behavior of the Tourist leads to legal problems for City Guides, the Service Provider may take legal action against him.
The tourist may submit complaints regarding the City Guides Service via: • e-mail: to the e-mail address: email@example.com • in writing: to the address: ul. Chrobrego 96E/34, 80-814 Gdańsk, Poland The Service Provider will consider the complaint within 30 days from the date of its receipt. The complaint should contain: • name and surname and e-mail address assigned to the account in City Guides; • description of the facts, demands and justification of the complaint